Every trainee receives a comprehensive support package to maximise their gains from my training.
For every workshop – online or face-to-face – I provide:
- a pre-workshop survey that enables me to tailor generic modules to the trainee’s needs
- practical activities to help trainees apply existing knowledge and workshop learnings
- periods of reflection, questions and discussion in which trainees record their key learnings, new ideas and practical actions to take back to work
- strategic and tactical advice, practical tips, tools and techniques that trainees can immediately use
- a concluding evaluation form, the results of which I use to inform future workshops.
Attendees also receive:
- a Workbook with text, presentation materials, worksheets and a list of helpful resources
- clear learning outcomes and practical applications for every module
- a copy of my book How to Change the World: a practical guide to successful environmental training programs (for selected face-to-face workshops)
- access to the web page from which they can download a free copy of the comprehensive Action Planner that accompanies the book, as well as 30 free resources that will save them a lot of time and effort when setting up or enhancing their training programs
- an open badge for every level of training attended, so every attendee has his or her own record of training.
Attendees also gain ongoing learning support if they choose to:
- opt in to receive my quarterly e-newsletter of training tips and other news and trends
- receive a follow-up form to help them co-evaluate their post-workshop performance with their colleagues, supervisor and/or manager
- take part in ongoing exchanges with each other and other trainees via moderated social media.