Clare’s experience from shop floor to boardroom gives her a wealth of data and anecdotes that, like the Ig Nobel prizes, will first make your audience laugh and then make them think.
Your audiences will come away from her sessions inspired, informed and ready to roll!
Clare has presentations suitable for:
- conferences wanting to address environmental matters as a general topic of interest and personal empowerment
- organizations with a high legal or business imperative or aspiration to actively engage in environment and sustainability strategies and training who want to be challenged by new ways of looking at old problems.
Check out Clare’s testimonials here and enquire here about her availability for your next event.
Clare’s presentations deliver what your audience needs, be it:
- hard data on the business case for sustainability
- releasing the untapped creativity and productivity of your staff
- insights and strategies for sustainability for your firm or for your sector
- emerging paradigms of human, economic and ecological wellbeing
- practical solutions to the environmental issues your company or jurisdiction faces.
Would you like a bulk order of copies of Clare’s book for your event? Ask about that here.
Clare’s grasp of mega-trends in business, economics, risk, environment and wellbeing is backed up by a wealth of real-life experience, extensive reading and a host of anecdotes from working with many different sectors. It all helps to shine a light on how you can grow your sustainability capability.
Clare can help you meet your conference’s themes and objectives – and send your audiences away fizzing with ideas for action. Just contact her here.