Not convinced about climate change?
Click here to take Clare’s Carbon Quiz and find out how climate change is not the enemy and carbon is your friend!
Why book Clare?
Your audiences will come away from her sessions inspired, informed and ready to roll!
Clare has presentations suitable for:
- conferences wanting to address environmental matters as a general topic of interest and personal empowerment
- organizations with a high legal or business imperative or aspiration to actively engage in environment and sustainability strategies and training who want to be challenged by new ways of looking at old problems.
Clare’s presentations deliver what your audience needs, be it:
- hard data on the business case for sustainability
- releasing the untapped creativity and productivity of your staff
- insights and strategies for sustainability for your firm or for your sector
- emerging paradigms of human, economic and ecological wellbeing
- practical solutions to the environmental issues your company or jurisdiction faces.
Would you like a bulk order of copies of Clare’s book for your event? Ask about that here.
Clare’s grasp of mega-trends in business, economics, risk, environment and wellbeing is backed up by a wealth of real-life experience, extensive reading and a host of anecdotes from working with many different sectors. It all helps to shine a light on how you can grow your sustainability capability.
Clare can help you meet your conference’s themes and objectives – and send your audiences away fizzing with ideas for action. Just contact her here.
To follow up on a keynote Clare offers masterclasses of 1-3 hours on her main keynote topics and on the topics of her Learning for Life on Earth workshops. This helps people apply their learnings from the keynote to their own specific needs and opportunities, and develop a plan for when they go back to work.
Master classes are also available as a standalone service tailored to your conference themes and outcomes.
Your audiences will find Clare’s hands-on experience of particular value in helping to ground your audience, bridging between the high-level conference discussions and the practical actions they need to take to apply what they have learned.
Need a conference workshop? Full day? Half-day?
Some of Clare’s keynote presentations can deepen into an interactive workshop. Clare is an award-winning trainer: bring her on board for your event and your audience will come away with their own action plan and toolkit to deliver on your conference outcomes.
Click here to go to Clare’s Environmental Training Hub and find training that supports your environmental subject matter experts to develop, deliver and evaluate truly great training.
More for organizers
Clare provides you with:
- a formal bio and high-resolution photos for your conference programme
- a short introduction (in extra-large font) for your MC
- audio-visual and other preferences
- a personal guarantee.