Do your bosses and clients continually ask you to justify the cost of your environment and sustainability training?
Are you struggling to build leadership around sustainability?
In these challenging times, one very simple way to help businesses move from good to great is to be able to clearly articulate to your bosses and clients the cost/benefits of your environment and sustainability training.
Did you hear about …
- the civil construction company that clocked up a $150k loss from one small spill?
- another construction firm that tripled its turnover in just four years solely by rolling out environmental training?
- a firm with only 1000 staff that saved $4million in one year from better induction training for an investment of just $30,000? That’s a payback period of under 3 days!
Sounds good to know, doesn’t it? Especially when your bosses and clients keep asking you to justify the cost of your environment and sustainability training.
And just think… what kind of training budget could you attract by producing numbers like that! (Drool, drool!)
But wait – what on earth do you measure to get that kind of information? And how do you report it to attract the attention of the accountants?
Find out in my upcoming workshop.
In it, you will work with real case studies to gain the skills and tools you need to:
- assess your environment and sustainability training needs
- evaluate the effectiveness of your training
- pick just the right indicators to calculate the dollar ROI on your training.
You will use my unique checklists to track the TRUE costs to your company of even small environmental incidents – and you’ll learn FOUR FORMULAE to calculate the REAL Return On Inve$tment of your environment and $ustainability training.
As well as cutting hidden costs, good environment and sustainability training yields significant financial benefits by growing staff engagement and retention, as well productivity, profitability and company value. Count the dollar impact on your business bottom line and you’ll realise that every firm needs to be doing this.
Because it’s so vital for you to clearly articulate to your bosses and clients the costs and the benefits of your environment and sustainability training, that’s why you need the skills and tools I’ve learned from New Zealand’s best professional trainers and coalface work with some great companies about how to make the business case for your training.
If you’re serious about demonstrating value for money from your environment and sustainability training, you really need to be able to do it, too.
Come to my workshop to gain the skills and tools I’ve learned from New Zealand’s best professional trainers and both hands-on and strategic work with some great companies.
Click here to find out more about my 1-day ROI workshop, which runs when a minimum of 10 people register. You can also email me from that page to enquire about other options, including:
- workshops out of Auckland or in other countries
- 1-day or 2-day workshops
- in-house training
- webinar options
- 1:1 or small group mentoring.
I look forward to seeing you at my next workshop!