My workshops cover two main aspects of environmental training:
- The success framework – the elements that will support the uptake and effectiveness of your environmental training program
- Best practice training – how to develop and deliver environmental training that is relevant, enjoyable and effective.
I run three core workshops:
- How to set up your environmental training program for success, for Program Managers
- How to become an environmental training Program Adviser, for would-be Program Advisers
- How to be a truly great Training Provider, for environmental subject matter experts doing or wanting to do environmental training.
This table shows the relative focus on these two aspects in each of my three core workshops.
The next tables list my core modules under three headings:
- the success framework
- best practice training
- specialist modules for Program Advisers.
You can mix and match these modules to meet your own needs – but remember, less is more! Focusing in depth on a few priority topics will make your workshop more effective.
Click here for an edited table of contents of my book to check that all your needs are listed in the modules below. If not, my wealth of experience enables me to expand or develop a module especially for you. Just ask!
Click here to find out more about different formats and options for training delivery – face-to-face, online, on site or blended.