Who will benefit from this workshop?
This workshop is for environmental experts who love – or hate – delivering training, and who want to both love it and excel at it.
- Are you an environmental expert interested in or already doing training?
- Do you want to learn the best tips from the best professional trainers out there?
- Would you like to see your trainees head back to work with competence and confidence?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, then my workshop for Training Providers will put you on the path to growth as a trainer.
After attending this workshop, you will:
- know how to train so people learn: learn the best practice professional training skills to design, develop and deliver your training to maximise your trainees’ participation, enjoyment and learning
- understand how my proven success framework enhances the effectiveness of environmental training
- be able to set up effective monitoring and evaluation processes for both your training and the overall environmental management program of which it is a part.
This workshop is one of the three core workshops I use to spread the word about my unique model, which maximizes the reach of environmental training programs. Find out more about it as part of my current workshops here.
You can mix and match the focus of my core workshops to meet your own needs. See a detailed overview of their modules here.
Find out here what’s in the comprehensive support package that I provide for every workshop attendee.
Clare is an able and entertaining trainer who created a stimulating learning environment. Her lively personality soon had us all working together on practical tasks and learning from each other’s experience. I learned many important things about training that I will use!